top of page

Tax declaration

Are you obliged to submit a tax return as a private individual/employee or pensioner in Luxembourg?

ILBA supports you. 

We also provide you with competent advice on questions about:​

  • Income tax return or annual income tax adjustment

  • Favorability check for spouses’ individual assessment/joint assessment

  • Tax class selection and tax rate adjustment

  • Application for non-assessment (e.g. for pensioners)

  • Taxation of cross-border workers

  • Consideration of childcare costs and household-related employment 

  • Application for the allowance for single parents, flat rate allowances for disabled

“You have to be a philosopher, to be able to file a tax return. It's too difficult for a mathematician. 
Albert Einstein

bottom of page